Caring for the Young and Families
Caring for a seriously-ill young child can be incredibly emotional and challenging for any family. Our specialized pediatric care can ease a child’s suffering and give the best possible quality of life while supporting the entire family.
Our pediatric teams are experts in caring for children of all ages (from infants to young adults) as they reach the final stages of an illness and life. The focus is bringing the most comfort and peace to children by helping them understand their medical conditions, relieving their pain and calming their concerns and fears. Parents, siblings and other family members also are supported in handling their caregiving responsibilities, needs and feelings.
It is never too early to seek assistance to care for your child. We can help you find strength, hope and comfort in your care.
Pediatric Care and Family Support
- Pain and symptom management
- Integrative medical treatment and palliative arts services
- Emotional, spiritual and bereavement counseling
- Volunteer support
- Guidance with living wills and other health care planning
- Caregiver support groups
- Hands-on care education and training
- Siblings workshops and counseling
- Access to hospice information and resources
- Assistance coordinating community and financial resources
- Family fun nights
Contact Us Today
To learn more about the pediatric program and enrollment, call us at (727) 467-7423.