Your Experts in Hospice and Palliative Care
Suncoast Hospice is a member of Empath Health, a nonprofit integrated network of care supporting those challenged by chronic and advanced illness in the Tampa Bay region.
For more than 40 years, we have been honored to be Pinellas County’s community hospice for expert end-of-life care. As one of the first nonprofit hospices in the country, our pioneering volunteer founders supported the dying and their families with care, compassion, dignity and comfort, so that no one would die alone or in pain.
Today, we lead forward with our mission through an even larger scope of services and partnerships. We aim to uplift the whole well-being of patients and families with the highest level of care and support. We provide medical treatment, integrative medicine, volunteer support, counseling, caregiver education and more. Additionally, we help bring comfort and peace to lives that come to a close along with hope and healing to loved ones after a loss.
Through every step of every journey, we offer compassion through extraordinary care, hope through innovative services, and inspiration through endless encouragement.
To be the leader in life-changing health care.
- We learn from each other’s perspectives
- We listen and hear new ideas
- We eliminate barriers to serving others
- We advocate for others
- We ask for help when needed
- We act with integrity, even when no one is looking
- We listen so we can understand
- We communicate with empathy and compassion
- We see and address unmet needs
- We adapt to an ever-changing world
- We continue the legacies of the people that have done this work before us
- We focus on why we do what we do
For more information, call us at (727) 467-7423.