Contribute to Care
Suncoast Hospice, a member of Empath Health, is honored to bring comfort, support and healing to many people in our community facing illness, caregiving or grief. Every year, we provide hospice and palliative care, grief counseling, support groups and other special programs to improve the well-being of individuals and families.
As a community nonprofit, we are supported by the Suncoast Hospice Foundation, which helps raise funds for the care services of Empath Health member organizations. Through the community’s generous giving to the Foundation, we are able to continue our mission. With your donation today, you will directly help enhance quality of life for a person or a family in need of care. What a meaningful gift. Thank you for your support.
Ways to Give
- Online or mailed donations
- Event sponsorships, registrations or donations
- Corporate sponsorships
- Tribute, planned and capital campaign gifts
- Naming opportunities
- Commemorative gift plaques
- Patient and family items (food, holiday gifts, sewing supplies, more)
- Resale shoppes (gently-used clothing, furniture, artwork, home goods, more)
- Community libraries (new or used books)
Drop off items at any of our resale shoppe locations – Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. For pick-ups of large donations, call our Foundation at (727) 523-2441.
All donations are tax deductible and receipts are provided. Make a donation online or mail your check payable to: Suncoast Hospice, 5771 Roosevelt Blvd., Clearwater, FL 33760.